Interior Inspiration | Emma Reddington

I came across this lovely, lovely space on design*sponge this morning and had to share it immediately. As you all know (or for my new followers, soon will), although I try my best to be edgy and cool, I usually fail miserably and end up right back at the girly-goodness I so love. Emma Reddington's gorgeous home is exactly the kind of place I would love to live - unashamedly feminine and glamorous.

Images via design*sponge


Callie Grayson said...

oh my! Such a gorgeous spaces!!
I too try my best to be edgy and cool and always fall back to my girly goodness, so you are in good company with me :)

Karena said...

Very nice Andrea I love her design style!

Art by Karena

Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

herecomesthesun said...

I am so happy to have found another New Zealand blogger :) I live in Hamilton. Lovely little internet space you have here :) x

a woman's right to shoes said...

I completely fell in love with these pictures, Emma sure has great design style


VLM. said...

Great post! I love your blog, I’m following now via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin! Hope you follow back.


xx. VLM.

ashley nicole catherine said...

gorgeous! love the earthy neutrals!


Alicia said...

Hi Andrea, you have so many beautiful inspiration photos on your blog that I don't know where to comment :) This space is perfect, would love to sleep & chill in that space! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, you have a gorgeous inspiration blog following you!