Hotels | Boundary, London

Oh, how I want to stay at this hotel. Each picture was so impossibly cool, I wanted to share all of them with you. Alas, three it has always been and so three it shall be. After some debate I managed to narrow it down to just these - the elegant rooftop grill, one of the quirkily decorated suites (which I wish was my own apartment) and one utterly cool caff-cum-bar, open from eight in the morning to "some unspecified late-night hour". These "unspecifcied late-night hours, of course, are a big part of what Boundary is about. But they’re not everything. By day (and evening) Shoreditch is gallery central, home to some innovative small retail, and ever-increasing density of restaurants and bars shows why three is the right number for Boundary". The building itself is "a bit of a marvel — luxe touches like radiant underfloor heating accompany green measures, including a borehole drawing cooling water from the subterranean aquifer. From here you can see the future".

Images and information via Tablet Hotels


Dora said...

omg this place looks amazing!!

classiq said...

This is where I want to stay when next in London. :) Wishing you a wonderful week, Andrea!